Green Bay Anodizing is a locally owned and operated job shop.
- We understand that our job is to make your job look good. We know our success hinges upon your success.
- We have no minimum (or maximum) order. This means that we’re ready, willing, and able to tackle any job you have to offer. Whether it’s two new rims for your motorcycle or 30,000 custom brackets, Green Bay Anodizing will work with you to get the job done.
- Your parts will never be placed in a warehouse to be worked on at some later date. We understand that your parts are important to your business’s success. We will treat your parts as if they are our own.
- Each job is assigned to a member of our staff who handles that job from start to finish. This guarantees that every order receives the same attention and that nothing gets “lost in the shuffle.”
- Our reputation is our business. Unlike some of our larger competitors, each and every one of our customers is very important to the growth of our business. We understand that our success depends on your success.
- We have a versatility that some of our competitors lack. We do not force you to choose from a standard list of service options. Instead, we work with you to finish your pieces the way you want them done.
- We are experienced. Though we are a young company, Green Bay Anodizing has over 50 years of anodizing experience.
- We are willing to prove to you that Green Bay Anodizing is the right choice for your metal finishing needs. Give our service a try. We’re confident that after you’ve used Green Bay Anodizing just once, you’ll have no doubts.